Mig33 Forum
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, please login or register in our website to enjoy the full privileges of our website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mig33 Forum
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, please login or register in our website to enjoy the full privileges of our website
Mig33 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im pratish (admin)

Go down

Im pratish  (admin) Empty Im pratish (admin)

Post by pratish7 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 pm

hi all friends,
im partish,the adminsitrator of this forum blinking star wanna know my asl{age,sex,location}??lol! blinking star im 22male,india(kerala)Laughing blinking star Im an active mig33 user with an id pratish7 Very Happy blinking star Anyone who wanna have a good friend can add me blinking star If you have any doubts about anything you are welcome blinking star feel free to ask anything to me cheers blinking star For any help(help) message me to pratish7 in mig33 blinking star i promise you that i can satisfy your need for becoming a good mig33 user blinking star im an aircraft maintenance engineer,now waiting for my trianing blinking star please all help me for the promotion of this forum blinking star please give me suggestions for the progress of this forum blinking star thank you very much for those all who joined in this forum, i appreciate you if you invite your friends to this forum blinking star thanks all once again blinking star
pratish7
pratish7
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://www.freezonal.com/

Back to top Go down